VÍTKOVICE STEEL, a.s. is a leading European steel company. The main company's products include production of steel, plates, sections, sheet piles and cut shapes.
In accordance with the company's strategic plans, the top management of VÍTKOVICE STEEL, a.s. declares the following Quality Policy with the aim of fully satisfying the requirements and expectations of our customers, our owner and all interested parties, continuously increasing the effectiveness of the quality management system and achieving success in business. The following decisive principles have been set out through the Quality Policy:
- Identifying and analysing the current and future needs of our customers.
- Fulfilling the requirements and expectation of our customers.
- Measuring satisfaction of our customers and deriving other activities from the results of such measurement.
- Educating, training and leading of employees and defining strategic aims of the organisation.
- Providing the employees with the necessary resources for their activities within the scope of their responsibilities.
- Creating a working environment that will positively influence the fulfilment of requirements for quality and at the same time achieving the declared intentions and aims of the organisation; behaviour of employees in accordance with the company's codes.
Involvement of Employees
- Utilising the knowledge, abilities and skills of all of the organisation's employees to manage processes.
- Improving the competence levels of employees.
- Actively identifying the opportunities to improve.
- Defining processes and understanding activities in the organisation as processes affecting each other.
- Defining the interface of processes with the organisation functions and defining clear responsibilities and competencies to manage processes.
- Planning and ensuring availability of resources necessary to implement the processes.
System Approach to Management
- Applying, developing and permanent improving of the quality management system according to ISO 9001 and API spec.Q1 standards leading to satisfaction of needs and expectations of our customers and all interested parties.
- Permanent improving of products, increasing effectiveness and efficiency of all processes and of the quality management system and timely taking of preventive measures.
- Making use of employee initiative to improve performance of all processes and activities.
Facts-Based Approach to Decision-Making
- Data analysing with valid methods and application of team work to resolve the quality issues.
Mutually Beneficial Customer-Supplier Relationships
- Monitoring and evaluating the competencies of our suppliers.
- Creating clear and open communication and mutually beneficial relationships with our suppliers.
The top management of VÍTKOVICE STEEL, a.s. pledges to do the following to ensure implementing the Quality Policy:
- Maintain, develop and permanently improve the quality management systems in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9000 and API spec.Q1 standards.
- Regularly declare the Aims every year to support the Quality Policy and perform regular revisions thereof.
- Create and provide sufficient resources to implement the Quality Policy and Quality Aims including strategic goals given by the business plan.
- Internally communicate the importance of satisfaction of customer requirements as well as normative legislative requirements and requirements resulting from internal regulations.
- Supply customers with products in the highest possible quality.
- Provide shareholders, employees and customers with information about the management system issues.
- Systematically perform maintenance of production devices to achieve compliance with requirements for the product.
- Motivate and systematically improve professional knowledge and competence of our employees in quality management.
- Improve the quality management system's effectiveness by personal engagement and activity.
|Date: January 2, 2013||Ing. Dmitry Scuka mp
CEO of VÍTKOVICE STEEL